The town of Kadoi (modern Gediz) lies in the far west of Phrygia, in the upper Hermos valley. Ballance recorded a single stone from Kadoi – a fine funerary stele, with characteristic relief decoration – in a street at Uşak in 1955; the monument, now missing its uppermost part, is now (2011) located in the archaeological museum at Uşak.1
List of monuments from Kadoi
1. MAMA X, p. xviii, and nos. 351-8, P1-34; Lochman 1991.
© University of Oxford