MAMA XI 330 (Perta)
Funerary ossuary of Valens Belles and Tekousa
- Type of monument:
- Funerary ossuary.
- Giymir (Perta): in a yard.
- Plain ossuary of greyish-white marble, without lid, said to have been dug up from the höyük. Traces of red paint in the letters.
- Ht. 0.23 (exterior), 0.12 (interior); W. 0.48 (exterior), 0.35 (interior); Th. 0.33 (exterior), 0.18 (interior); letters 0.025-0.035.
- Line drawing; MB notebook copy; photograph (1956/170).
- Laminger-Pascher 1985: 134-5, no. 4 (SEG 35, 1447).
- Roman imperial period.
ἑατῷ καὶ γυναικὶ
Valens Belles, for himself and his wife Tekousa.